Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl Bites

Since puke-fest 2011 has descended on my house with a vengeance, I am a wee late for the Super Bowl food postings...that, and no Super Bowl party for us.  So, I am hosting a "virtual Super Bowl par-tay" and here are the Siggy Spice Top-Ten Bites for Super Bowl!
                                                Mushroom Salsa

                 Creamy Sausage Rotel Cheese Dip


                         Beer Battered Onion Rings


                                    Cookie Dough Pie

                                                       Mango Mojito


                                    A-MAZING Salsa


                               Ham and Swiss Party Rolls


                             Super Simple Sliders


                Cheesy Ranch White Chicken Chili


                                          Taco Dippers


Also, I would make sure to ask my friends to bring THESE dishes (((drool, tummy growl, drool)))


Avril from Baking and Creating with Avril:
photo courtesy of Baking and Creating with Avril
                               Cheesy "Bloomin' Onion" Bread



Jill from Sublime Hodge Podge:

photo courtesy of Sublime Hodge Podge
                      Bourbon Whiskey Meatballs



Amber from This Mommy Cooks:

photo courtesy of This Mommy Cooks
                             Homemade Soft Pretzles



Brandie from The Country Cook:

photo courtesy of The Country Cook
                              Kickin' Wings



Leslie from The Hungry Housewife:

photo courtesy of The Hungry Housewife
                             Beer Cheese Dip



Tina from Mommy's Kitchen:
photo courtesy of Mommy's Kitchen
                             Charleston Cheese Dip

MAN, I love having some friend that can cook!  What is on your spread for Super Bowl??

This post linked up to:
Mommy's Kitchen

3 comments:

  1. Girl - that sausage rotel dip is calling me!! I love everything you brought to the virtual party. I so wish we all lived closer so I could bring you sick folks some real food. Of course, you may not want it after puking so much...lol.
    Thanks for showcasing one of my recipes :)Hope everyone is better real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a feast...you are awesome! Blessings, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um yum! There are several recipes on here that I would love to try! I saw your blog over at a blog hop.... I am your newest follower :)

    http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete