Saturday, August 21, 2010

Menu Plan 8/20 - 8/26

Last week FLEW by!  All of a sudden it was Friday and I had to make a new menu plan and still had 2 meals that weren't made last week, so there are a couple "roll-overs".  We are moving in 60-ish days, so I am planning a massive pantry and freezer inventory so I can get as much used up as possible before then.  When we moved a year ago and I threw away embarrassing amounts of food and still was able to stock up my Mom's pantry.  I am not sure what happened to my "buy only what you will use" resolution.  Oh well, should make for some creative meals for the next couple of months!
So, here are them meals on our menu this week:

~Grilled Steak, Shrimp Cocktail, Baked Potato, and Salad.  Lemon filled Lemon Cupcakes for dessert.  Happy Birthday to my amazing, wonderful Hubby!
~Burrada Supreme, home baked Lime Tortilla Chips with Salsa and Guacamole
~Grilled Salmon with Cucumber Dill Relish, Rice Pilaf, and Garlic Almond Green Beans
~Sesame Chicken, Jasmine Rice, Potstickers
~Beef Mac, Salad
~Chicken Fajita Thin Crust Pizza....Cheese Pizza for the kiddos
~Chicken Sandwiches, Potato Wedges, Salad, Grapes

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!!! What is Burrada Supreme? Sounds absolutely wonderful!!! Must be something Mexican?

    ReplyDelete