Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spaghetti a la Philly

Because I have a sick wee one, I am keeping this post short and easy, just like this recipe.  This recipe has been floating around the blog-o-sphere for a bit, and I finally decided to give it a go.  Super simple and fast, this creamy pasta dish is a nice change-up and the whole family loved it! 

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 lb. spaghetti, uncooked
  • 1 lb. lean ground beef
  • 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce, I  like both Tader Joe's and Sunflower Market's Garlic Basil
  • 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)  Cream Cheese, cubed
  • 2 Tbsp.  Grated Parmesan Cheese
 
Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet. Stir in sauce and cream cheese; cook on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until sauce is well blended and heated through, stirring frequently.
Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce; mix lightly. Place on platter; top with Parmesan.
 
 
Recipe Source:  Kraft Foods/Love My Philly

1 comment:

  1. I love spaghetti a la philly. Its so simple but delish. I hope you little one is better soon. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete