Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday's Fabulous Finds - Trader Joe's Mandarin Chicken


I have decided that I am turning Friday's into "Friday's Fabulous Finds". A designated time and place where I can share with you some food and/or cooking related items I love, because I like to spread the love. Today, I am featuring Trader Joe's (Ming's) Mandarin Chicken. Let me take a moment to apologize to those who live in Trader-less Joe's areas. I am profoundly sorry for your loss, and especially if you have known and loved Joe in the past. However, for those of you who can visit Joe whenever you would like, I would like for you to do yourself a favor and go pick up a bag of this scrumptious chicken! It is faster than calling for take-out and just as yummy! Add a bag of stir-fry veggies, serve it on rice with a side of potstickers or eggrolls and you have just magically saved at least $30, which according to my girl math is enough to get yourself some Croc flip-flops since summer is coming up!
Please, please, please share with all of us what some of your fabulous finds are in the comment section below! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment