Saturday, January 30, 2010

Introduction


Hi there!
I thought before filling your bellies with some amazing eats, I should tell you something about myself. My name is Sieglinde (pronounced Sa-Glenn-Da), or if you say it really really fast, you could think my name is Linda and I happen to be sick, you know, SickLinda. Ask any of my nieces though, and they will tell you my name is Siggy Spice. When I was a crazy young 20-something, the Spice Girls were at their peak of popularity and my sweet little nieces were impressionable and slightly gullible. Imagine how awe struck they were when I told them I was the 6th Spice Girl...Siggy Spice. Imagine how much my sister LOVED me when I sent the girls the Spice Girls movie for Christmas and told them to watch it and see if they could spot me, and when they thought they missed it, they should just keep watching it over and over again until they saw me. Oh yeah, girl power...I ROCK!
Now that I am older and wiser (((guwaff, guwaff))) with 4 kiddos of my own, I still like to go back to that place of zany and crank up the iHome and make everyone dance in the kitchen..."Colors of the world, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! Every boy and every girl, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! People of the world, SPICE UP YOUR LIFE! Aaahhhhhhhh!!!!"
Now that we have been introduced, COME ON IN! WE ARE OPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment